This blog tries to identify the reasons why we procrastinate and what we can do to help us stop or at least slow it down.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Ahh, what a great topic.
This is definitely a good topic, for anyone, including myself. Are you planning this to be a "true confessions" blog; if so, why are you procrastinating, Luis, on your first post? Get busy and don't procrastinate
I'm trying not to I went out of town yesterday and when I got back I came straight to this tried to start. The hardest part was probably thinking of a topic.
I'm trying not to I went out of town yesterday and when I got back I came straight to this tried to start. The hardest part was probably thinking of a topic.
ReplyDeleteI have no objection to this topic, if you want to continue it. I think it will be a fun read.
ReplyDeleteHave you invited others in the class to post comments? Please do so; I'd like to read more comments on this topic.
ReplyDeleteI like this background theme.
ReplyDelete